The Bible predicts an evil dictator will come to power before the end of the world and he will charm his way into power. The Antichrist will be a highly skilled politician and he will be an inspirational speaker, able to exploit demonic magnetism to mesmerise people out of their freedom. The Prophet Daniel foresaw that by flattery he would deceive and corrupt. He will force the world to embrace the Mark of the Beast, 666, and he represents the symbol of all rejection of God’s will (Daniel 11:32, 2 Thessalonians 2:3).
Jesus said, “For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many”– Matthew 24:5
- The End Times Book
- Heaven, Paradise is Real Book
- The Battle of Armageddon
- The Nephilim: Who were they?
- The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse
- The End Times, Articles and Studies
- Joe Biden’s Antichrist Agenda
Jesus Christ already sits on the throne of David in Heaven and the Lord will sit on this throne in Jerusalem during the Millennial Reign! The Antichrist wants this throne and will struggle to seize it, capturing the Third Temple of Jerusalem during an invasion of Israel, and utilising it as his base. Jesus called this, “The Abomination of Desolation” (Matthew 24:15-16, Luke 1:32, 2 Thessalonians 2:4, 1 Peter 1:11, 1 John 2:22, 4:3).
The Antichrist will unveil his true self as he rises to power. Look out for these twenty signs of the Antichrist from Daniel 11:36-39:
- 1. He will exalt himself.
- 2. He will heed his inner voice above others.
- 3. He will be hostile toward the true God.
- 4. He will exalt human logic above faith.
- 5. He will prosper for a season and be loved.
- 6. He will not desire women.
- 7. He will not follow the faith of his fathers.
- 8. He will viciously persecute Jews and Christians.
- 9. He will think of himself as greater than God.
- 10. He will become increasingly lawless.
- 11. He will honour military power above faith.
- 12. He will love wealth.
- 13. He will hoard precious things.
- 14. He will become a man of war.
- 15. He will wage a war on all people of faith.
- 16. He will force Israel to ratify a treaty.
- 17. He will divide Israel and Jerusalem.
- 18. He will invade Jerusalem.
- 19. He will enter the restored Temple.
- 20. He will declare himself above God.
Antichrist is the false messiah. He is the rotten gift for those who reject the true Messiah. Those who spurn the Christ will get what they asked for: the false Christ. He is their punishment. In the meantime, the Restrainer is powerful enough to suppress the spiritual powers of darkness seeking to promote the Man of Sin.
The prayers and witness of the Church empower the Restrainer to hold back the power of Antichrist. The longer the antichrist spirit is resisted, souls can be saved. But the Restrainer will be taken out of the way when it is God’s perfect time (2 Thessalonians 2:6-7).
The Bible says Jesus Christ will destroy the Antichrist and his insidious system at His second coming. This will take place at the end of the Battle of Armageddon:
And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming– 2 Thessalonians 2:8
I have been researching the end times for the last eight years and have produced a book from my investigation: The End Times, the Book of Revelation. Its prequel, Heaven, Paradise is Real is also available.