Spiritual Warning Signals for Every Christian
Do you feel things are not good between you and God? Here are a few warning signals which could save you from backsliding and missing God’s best.
- Losing interest in the Word of God.
- Ignoring the conviction of the Spirit of God.
- Sin becomes common.
- Sinning is seen as trivial.
- After a long time, there is a partial confession of sin.
- Pride rises because you feel you don’t need God.
- Ingratitude towards God grows.
- Ignoring warnings from friends, family and the Church.
The great news is God is in the restoration business. He brings broken people to Himself and makes them new. We are new creations in Christ.
“If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and cleanse us from all unrighteousness”1 John 1:9
By Mathew Backholer. Find out more about Mathew’s books here.